SERVPRO of Kershaw and Lancaster Counties Production Crew
Do you love helping people through difficult situations? Then, don't miss your chance to join our franchise as a new production crew chief. As a new production crew chief at SERVPRO of Kershaw and Lancaster Counties, you will be a part of a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect.
The production crew chief prescribes, coordinates, controls, and performs work activities on restoration projects to successfully fulfill service needs and facilitate a positive customer experience. As the front-line representative of the SERVPRO brand, the crew chief demonstrates to customers and clients the company's Here to Help commitment. As a valued SERVPRO franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development program available, which can include industry certifications.
In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even happened."
- Facilitate a positive customer service experience and ensure customer satisfaction of services.
- Communicate clear expectations to production technicians and supervise their activities.
- Coordinate and perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers. Follow and oversee safe work practices and adherence to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
- Document a detailed and accurate job file support the services provided.
- Manage and control labor and consumable usage on assigned projects. Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g. crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law