The production technician performs production processes to fulfill the service needs of individual restoration projects and maintains the professional appearance of SERVPRO equipment as well as an assigned service vehicle. By providing quality, consistent, efficient work, the production technician represents the best in the cleanup and restoration industry.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Perform production processes as directed.
- Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
- Communicate with crew chief and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Maintain an organized warehouse space. Clean and maintain the warehouse, office, and the grounds, as assigned.
- Develop production expertise in services, cleaning products, and equipment.
- Other tasks/duties as required by employer.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Experience in cleaning, restoration, or construction preferred.
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
Regularly lifting 50 pounds independently, occasionally lifting up to 100 pounds with assistance, walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing ladders, working at ceiling heights, working in tight spaces (i.e. crawl spaces, attics), repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects, working with and around chemicals, and working overhead.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions such as heat, noxious odors, etc. The noise level in the work environment and jobsites may be loud. The employee will be required to occasionally wear a respirator for their safety.
Normal Working Hours, Additional Working Hours, and Travel Requirements:
This is a full-time position working 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week. This position frequently requires long hours (beyond 8 hours a day), including some evening and weekend work. Travel is required and is primarily local. However, some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.